The Library is now under the management of Countesthorpe
Parish Council. More details will be added to this web page as time
Larger library collections can be found at Blaby and
Coronavirus - from 3rd August 2020
FOR THE SAFETY OF BOTH STAFF AND BORROWERS WE ASK YOU TO ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING RULES:
- No more than 8 Borrowers in the Library at any time (including children). If staff ask you to wait outside please be patient.
- Visits limited to 10 minutes maximum.
- A public computer will be available but MUST be booked by phone first for a maximum of 20 minutes.
- A hand sanitizing station will be set up by the front door for borrowers to use before browsing books.
- Borrowers MUST bring Library cards with them.
- Face coverings MUST be worn.
PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND NEIGHBOURS, ESPECIALLY THOSE WITHOUT INTERNET ACCESS.
We appreciate your co-operation and apologise for any inconvenience caused at this difficult time.
Opening Times - from 3rd August 2020
- Monday - 9.00am to 12.00noon and 1.00pm to 4.00pm
- Tuesday - 8.00am to 12.00noon
- Wednesday - closed
- Thursday - 9.00am to 12.00noon and 1.00pm to 4.00pm
- Friday - Closed
- Saturday - 8.00am to 12.00noon
- Sunday - Closed
Facilities - not all may be available during Covid-19
- Local Studies and Family History
- Children's Area
- Audio / Talking Books
- Children's story tapes and CDs
- Reference Books | Information Services
- Access to courses / classes
- Photocopier, scanner and printer
- Local / Tourism information
- Study space / Homework help
There is a coffee corner for visitors to the Library,
Village Hall, or those just passing to enjoy.
- Little Bookworms - 3rd Monday of the Month - 2.30pm to 3.00pm
- Scribblers on the Fosse writers group - every Thursday - 3.00pm
- Summer Reading Challenge - TBC
Local studies information is available including books
and maps relating to Countesthorpe:
Contacting Countesthorpe Library
Please call 0116 305 3527, or contact Countesthorpe